Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better late than never.

Some news that's causing so much buzz that I'd lose cred for not commenting

1: Sergei Kostitsyn has DEMANDED A TRADE! Considering he has no ability to jump ship to the KHL. I really can't see any team picking up an uppity Belorussian with severe entitlement issues. I wonder if we do trade Sergei, if he'll take it out on an linesman.

The real threat here though, is it effecting his brother any more than the Montreal fanbase attacking him. Andrei is actually a good player, despite what others would have you believe, and it would suck to see him paralyzed by his brother.

2: We won't have the captain named in the immediate future. I've used this as an opportunity to buy a Cammelleri jersey with an A on it. Now that this information is public I'm sure Gainey will be rushing to sew a C onto Camm's jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment