Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mancrush Vindicated

I make no secrets of it. I like Kyle Chipchura. He hasn't been defensively responsible in the past, but he's aggressive, has good leadership qualities, and is strong on the puck. If he could score, he'd be what Guilliame Latendresse is supposed to be. Except Gui! is not. Which is why Chips is getting the nod tonight, and I am immensely happy.


Tomorrow I'll be debuting a new feature that'll last ten weeks - Every Sunday I'll profile a Hab as a candidate to be a "favourite player" - It's not leading to a 'decision' or anything, I just figured that the boys could use moments in the spotlight as so many fan favourites slid out of town in the off season, and now that we're 20 games in we can start talking about the character of these folks

No comments:

Post a Comment